- All the essential plugins are pre-activated and ready to use
- Huge selection of premium plugins available with one click
- No hunting, buying, installing or updating plugins yourself
- We ensure compatibility and smooth performance
- New plugins added regularly based on our curation and user requests
- Expert support for any plugin issues
- Enterprise-grade caching, security and performance enhancers built-in
Choose from many hundreds of popular plugins (built-in), and simply activate them on your site from the plugin library.
Sourcing the best themes and plugins
Sourcing themes and plugins can be time consuming and cost money. There are tens of thousands of themes and plugins developed in the WordPress industry each year. It is very important they meet certain coding standards and they are maintained.
- Security scanning
- Advanced anti-spam security
- Site stats (our version of Google Analytics)
- Custom design (CSS editor)
- Advanced galleries (tiled, mosaic, slideshows, and more)
- Social Media (add social media buttons to your posts and pages)
- Publicize, sharing, and likes
- Comments (Let readers use WordPress.com, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ accounts to comment)
- Form builder (contact forms)
- Photon (Speed up images and photos with WordPress.com CDN)
- Related posts
- Email subscriptions (Allow users to subscribe to your posts and comments and receive notifications via email)
- WP Smush Pro (Optimize, compress and resize your images without crushing quality)
- WordPress.com login
- Ads (Generate income with high-quality ads.) – requires Jetpack subscription
- Hummingbird Pro: Asset optimization and caching to increase page performance.
- Smush Pro: Reduce image file sizes, improve performance and boost your SEO
- Backup & Export (24/7 backup of your entire site)
- Yoast SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Gravity Forms
Commercial and pro version plugins
OPTe Network includes a built-in library containing many commercially supported and pro version plugins that can be activated directly from the dashboard. In some cases you may optionally choose to pay a fee to the plugin author or company (3rd party) for additional support and other services.
Want a plugin that’s not in OPTe’s collection?
We are the experts and spend endless hours sourcing the best WordPress plugins for you. From time to time our members request a plugin not in our collection.
If there is a plugin whose features that you feel would benefit users on OPTe, then please let us know in the ideas forum or contact us and make the request. To be considered, it must meet our coding requirements, be available on the WordPress.org repository or commercially supported that complies with GNU GPL license.
There are three potential outcomes when we evaluate plugin requests:
- We will add the plugin to the platform library if there is no better solution available. This makes it available for all users.
- We may recommend an existing plugin already in the library that provides the same or better functionality.
- On rare occasions we may need to decline a plugin request if it requires a stand-alone installation or is incompatible on our platform, such as membership plugins or custom developed plugins/themes.
In any case, there is no fee and we will provide a response within 24 hours of a plugin request. Our goal is to ensure you have access to the key features you need, while maintaining platform stability and performance.
We handle enterprise-class caching, security, and backups for you already.
Need help with a plugin?
General plugin troubleshooting and support is provided by your friendly OPTe Engineers. More advanced support may be available from the plugin’s author. See the plugin’s documentation for details.